Looking For Guests with Character!

ATTENTION past Three Times A Charm guests and authors looking for promotion!

I've added a new feature to my blog called, Building Character, and I'm looking for guests. On Fridays I post an interview with a character of a book. It is so much fun for readers to get to know a character outside their book! You can browse through the interviews here. If you've been a guest on my blog before, but now have something new (or just something else) to promote, please contact me about one of your characters participating in an upcoming Building Character interview. 

This is a standing invitation to all characters in children's books. From board books to young adult, we'd love to learn more about you. 

Please share this post and help me spread the word. Who couldn't use a little free publicity?



Comments

  1. I still have your email. I keep seeing it and thinking I've got to reply. Will do that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me