Rare Free Series Opportunity

Worth the Effort - Ayden's Story turns two years old this month and I'm celebrating by offering it free of charge to subscribers of my newsletter. Ayden's Story has never been offered for free, so this is a big deal! Since Ella's Story is always free to download, this means you can get the entire novella series for absolutely nothing.


Seventeen-year-old Ayden Worth shouldn’t have to seek peace of mind in the streets. But as family pressures mount, his anxieties increase, and he turns his back on comfort for a life in homeless camps and back alleys.

Then one fateful day he runs into the only person he ever wanted to know better. Ella Jones. His memories paint her as kind and undemanding, and it seems the years haven’t changed her. Her simple expectations draw him to her. Against all odds, a relationship buds and grows.

Yet, as Ayden repairs his life, Ella suggests he help others who also struggle. Will Ella turn out to be just like his dad, expecting more from him than he can give? Or will he prove that he is worth the effort?

Wow. The emotion in this book surpasses the first, and I was blown away. This book is so much more than teen romance. It's about self-discovery and self-acceptance. It was a beautiful and encouraging story. Kristen, Pretty Little Pages

Ayden himself has got to be one of my all-time favorite characters. He's so...real. He has issues and insecurities and deals with them in such a real way that makes you think that he could just walk off the pages of the book (I wish! He sounds so handsome!). I really love how this story tackles harder issues of life, even in a numbered of pages. The reader goes through so many emotions with Ayden that you can't help but feel for him the entire time. – Paige M.

Why would I do this? For many reasons, actually. To introduce new readers to my work in the hopes the interest will carry over to my other titles. To rekindle interest in the Worth the Effort series by increasing sales ranks and number of reviews for the book on retail sites. To grow my mailing list - especially since I will release a contemporary romance soon that should appeal to readers who enjoy Worth the Effort. But heck - does it matter, because - FREE READS!

I'm also offering a bonus giveaway. Those fabulous readers who follow through and post a review of Ayden's Story will be able to choose another free ebook from my backlist! Any ole book they want of my published works.

But this offer is only good in the month of July.

So sign up for my monthly mailer to claim your free book and to stay in touch with my new releases, book events, and other exclusive subscriber giveaways.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Receive Free Stories! ✔ preferred format
Email Format

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Susan Kaye Quinn, Author of Open Minds, Presents:

I Want More – The Story Behind the Story, I Am Me